To Live and To Exist

 It's still a new month so I would say " Happy New Month lovelies πŸ’•πŸ€—".

I just want to talk about: To exist and To live according to my own perception.

To live and To exist are two different things entirely. We should know we are in this world to exist not to live.

To live is just to be in this Earth without making a difference or an impact, it's as if you are just living for living sake. Some people are like that, they believe having a simple life is the best but I want you to know that when your life journey comes with obstacles or challenges on the way, you are really existing.

To exist is for you to be known and for you making a difference and to stand out. We should know that we are in this world to exist. We shouldn't be like a statue or robot. I remember one time that my sister told me that some people were talking about me behind my back and I replied her that it's good, if no one talks about me, then I'm not existing.

It's not everyone that will like you, get that in mind and you shouldn't live your life to please others. You have a life to live and you are the one that will rule your life, no one else. 

Try to make an impact. Do things that challenges you. Don't be comfortable with the level you are. Think, think and think. But know that it's not gonna be easy but it's the best. You will face hindrances but you will smile at last.

Thanks everyone ❤️πŸ’–. You can add your comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today's word

Self Discovery